FROM JUNE 1ST, OUR VISKANTINE TERRACE WILL BE OPEN! OUR RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED AT LEAST UP TO JULY 1ST. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AFTER THEN!
In the restaurant of De Machinist you can enjoy good food and drinks all day.
In our restaurant you are welcome to:
Chefs August de Bruijn & Jean Luc Boudine have a great passion for quality products with a basic approach and you can taste that when you eat in De Machinist. They prepare many products in the Mibrasa oven and work with local and traditional suppliers as much as possible.
Watch the video about our kitchen below or go directly to one of the menus above. Check out our ‘Rotterdam Tafeltje Vol’ where you get a selection of the chef's tastiest dishes per course: comes in handy if you can't choose :-)
Oh, by the way, also good to know:
• there is a lot of parking space (especially behind the building)
• the metro is a 10-minute walk away
• there are 2 terraces so there is always one with sun
• your children are very welcome!
• it is not possible for groups to pay separately. (There are various apps to arrange this mutually)